My Costumes

     
     

Next Mission: Planned and Purchased!

Written by Mermaiden on Saturday, January 22, 2011 at 8:00 PM

Yay!  So my my mom offered to take me fabric shopping today.  I had told her of my many upcoming needs and wants recently, and we both had some time today, plus I knew the Jo-Ann sale should still be going on (1/2 off the red tag table!).  So I dragged my bag of patterns out to the stores and sure enough, there it was - a beautiful bolt just begging to be bought.  So I accessorized with the trim and sleeve drape and belt, and she said it was do-able, so I got it!  :D  This helps NONE at all for my day wearing garb needs, LOL, but oh well!  I really needed more all kinds of garb!  This will definitely be one of them.

These iPhone shots are really rough but this is it for now ;)


I am combining elements from these 2 patterns.

The dress on the right; borrowing the sleeve chiffon and the belt from the left.

0 Responses to "Next Mission: Planned and Purchased!"

About the author

This is my blog space for all my sewing and costume work, such as it is.

 
Adventures in Costuming © 2008 | Blogger Templates