My Costumes

     
     

Dragon*Con in less than a week!

Written by Mermaiden on Sunday, August 24, 2008 at 10:44 PM

Friday morning I'll be leaving to go to Dragon*Con in Atlanta, GA with my costumes in tow. We both have outfits for all 4 days we'll be spending there, too! Everybody wanted to do pirate one day so that's Friday. Saturday the rest of the crew has sufficient Renaissance gear, so they'll do that while I wear my red WOW character outfit. Sally is Sunday, and David is going as Hitman that day! After sometime Sunday we'll be down a person. We'll do Ren gear for Monday, if we dress up at all. Who knows how long we'll stay; depends on how tired our feet are, I guess. lol

Been so busy today, hitting the Halloween store and Party City, the craft store, and even Wal-Mart (but they had no Halloween out yet ;( ) looking for stuff we needed. Still need one main thing; hopefully Hobby Lobby will have the hook-up.

I still have to finish working on Sally's stitches, and the attachment of them... but everything else is done. Even got a wash-out temporary hair tint, hehehe. So here's the dress, front & back!

0 Responses to "Dragon*Con in less than a week!"

About the author

This is my blog space for all my sewing and costume work, such as it is.

 
Adventures in Costuming © 2008 | Blogger Templates